Jacquie And Al's World Tour

Here you'll find the latest ramblings as I travel the world with my other half Jacquie. God only know's what wonderful sights we'll see, what fanastic diseases we'll catch (i'm personally hoping for avian flu), life altering experiences etc etc. So stay tuned as the adventure unfolds. Oh and for some fun, you can also interact with us as we travel with a version of "Where's Wally?" called "Where's Bear ?" On some pictures a little yellow bear might appear. Can you see him ?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gonnae No Post As Anonymous

Hey all,

It's great that people are leaving comments for us on the blog, it makes us feel all warm and fuzzy that you workers of the world are taking time out to keep in touch. However we have no idea who you are when you post as anonymous. When you post a comment just click the "other" button and enter a name when you post. That way we can tell who you are.

Go on try it you know you want to :-)

- Al

11 Comments:

At Wed Nov 30, 10:44:00 am 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wha? Cm'on, we want weather reports and GPS co-ords for the good photos!

 
At Wed Nov 30, 11:23:00 am 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Guys, sounds like your having a good start to your hols, nice hostel that first one!!! Got the address...... for Gaz that is!!

 
At Wed Nov 30, 12:58:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who i am myself

 
At Wed Nov 30, 01:27:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you are

 
At Wed Nov 30, 02:19:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tally-ho, pip-pip and Bernard's your uncle! A fine site, and some great photos.
BTW, the Bomber is doing well...

 
At Wed Nov 30, 03:36:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can take the boy out of Adobe, but you can't take Adobe out of the boy.

 
At Thu Dec 01, 02:17:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Great pics. I see the Bear survived the journey ;-)

Kavanagh is like a kid with a new toy. The bomber has been cleaned and getting lots of TLC. We get daily updates!

Your not missing anything here !

 
At Thu Dec 01, 06:30:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I've been checking the blogg out regularly over the pas few days... It's becoming a daily habit, like checking the Italian paper in the morning...
You're certainly missing nothing from rainy Ireland and adbe YE, trust me. Nico & Crisitna are leaving tomorrow and at least one of them is going to be missed a lot...
No need to say enjoy Tokio and keep in touch. Great pictures…. xxx Daria

 
At Thu Dec 01, 06:32:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you're off to Kyoto tomorrow.... not Tokio just in case you get confused

 
At Thu Dec 01, 07:41:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello….

You know how everyone feigns surprise when you tell them how old you are????

Me neither…

Nice pic`s dudes, looking good.
I hope your taking care of each other out there, Al..I`ll have that address to...(SLAP ON THE BACK OF THE HEAD)....Maybe next time :-/ .............



Love fox...

 
At Fri Dec 02, 12:05:00 pm 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi guys,
the pics are fantastic, I am so jelous but hey:) here everything is the same, going out for lunch to celebrate Nico's departure eh eh goign to the lemongrass... I am sure you don't miss it one bit... I saw Jacquie eating big bowlsof noodles..well talk to you soon and keep enjoying the trip and keeping us posted:)take care C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home