We went back to Ireland for easter weekend it was the first time this year that I have been home. My brother and his girlfriend flew in from London, so it was a real family get together, plus Al had't seen my bro and his girlfriend lou since Australia last year. I had seen them paddy's weekend in london when i was down there.
The weather was fantastic for the weekend and we headed to Powerscourt waterfall in Wicklow on Saturday and then went to the famous Johnnie Fox’s bar for a well deserved pint, well the others had pints I had a soft drink as I was the driver for the day.
What does the sun do to peoples minds they see it and just strip off, it's mental. There was one guy at the waterfall who was wearing speedo's we think he was eastern european but he was parading around proud as punch and then he decided to just take a leak in the nearest bush, classy or wha !
My mom cooked us a fab easter dinner on Sunday and we spend the day sitting in the garden drinking wine. It was a wonderful way to spend the weekend and it was great to catch up with everyone.
<< Home