Jacquie And Al's World Tour

Here you'll find the latest ramblings as I travel the world with my other half Jacquie. God only know's what wonderful sights we'll see, what fanastic diseases we'll catch (i'm personally hoping for avian flu), life altering experiences etc etc. So stay tuned as the adventure unfolds. Oh and for some fun, you can also interact with us as we travel with a version of "Where's Wally?" called "Where's Bear ?" On some pictures a little yellow bear might appear. Can you see him ?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Home & Beyond.

Hello to all of you who are still actually reading this blog. I think most people have stopped.

We are back home 5 weeks today and we are both feeling good about been home. Al spent the first few days catching up with all his friends. After 2 weeks he flew over to see me in Ireland and at present is back in Scotland again.

We have had up days and down days as it goes when you come back from a year of bumming around the world but mostly we are gald to be home and have some home comforts again, we do miss seeing new things and places BUT we do enjoy having our own bed and kitchen, it's the small things you miss when travelling.

We have put our apartment in Ireland up for sale and are in the process of planning the big move over to Scotland. I'm really happy about moving over to Scotland as it will be a fresh start in a new city and a chance to meet new people and experience what a city like edinburgh has to offer.

Al still has to put the last of our pictures up here but he is taking his time with it, boyfriend get your finger out ........

So i will keep you posted about the move and how life together in Edinburgh is going.

2 Comments:

At Mon Nov 20, 02:10:00 pm 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Jacquie, it was great to see you. Best of luck in Edinburgh, sure you will love it there, I did when I was there in July and I hope to go back again, give you a shout when we do. you two take care.

 
At Thu Feb 15, 03:39:00 pm 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home