Phew - finally posted the missing entries
Hey all,
Finally you'll see that we've managed to get all our missing updates from Franz Josef right up to the start of Christchurch online. Here's a couple of quick links if yay cannae be bothered tae scroll doon (i'm reading Trainspotting at the moment hence the Scottish accent) :-
Wanaka
Queenstown
Milford Sounds
Canyon Swing
Dunedin
Oamaru
Lake Tekapo
I'm gonna type up a Christchurch update later tonight and then post tomorrow. So all I can say is I hope all is well with you all and lots of hugs and kisses from me and Jacqs.

2 Comments:
hello there! good to hear/read you're still there and alive!! I'll have plenty of reading to do now!! all is fine here looking forward to going to Madrid for the Easter weekend... talk to you soon, D
so glad to hear from you both again, i was begining to change back to a normal colour, but having caught up on all your adventures i'm now back to a lovely shade of green. same old shit happening here in edinburgh - the real one! looking forward to hear more from you soon. ps. for anyone that knows Maz she's done the edinburgh marathon for macmilan nurse and would welcome sponsorship;-) take care everyone:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home